Prices and reservation
August 1st to 8th, 2018
|Double or twin bed cabin||
below deck cabin
main deck cabin
Each cabin is for two people. If you wish to book the whole cabin to yourself, the price for you would be 50% more.
Minimum number of passengers is 25. Maximum is 35.
The price includes:
- cruising along the beautiful Croatian coastline on our luxurious ships (7 nights)
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner. (All ingredients are organically grown on organic farms in Croatia!)
- Snacks: fruits and vegetables, fruit salads, freshly blended green smoothies. (All fruits and vegetables are organically grown on organic farms in Croatia!)
- Drinks: 2 l bottled water, freshly squeezed juices from fresh fruits and vegetables, freshly squeezed green juices. (All fruits and vegetables are organically grown on organic farms in Croatia!)
- Travel guide that introduces you to Dalmatian unique historic places, accompanies you to all of the estimated destination, encourages your curiosity and looking forward to all of your possible questions.
- Holistic well-being program. It is designed for those curious travellers who are eager to know more about important food and health related facts. We advise you to take advantage of the knowledge and experience of our holistic program managers and ask them anything you want. They can really give you some valuable informations and advices that could significantly improve the quality of your life and health. Do not miss it!
- Holistic well-being program include: Stress Relief Techniques + Educational and Entertaining Workshops
- Stress Relief Techniques: yoga classes with cerytified yoga teachers, fitness, swimming, psychical functioning (controlling our thoughts and emotions, facing the stress in an effective way)
- Educational and Entertaining Workshops: classic lecture about health factors (food, stress: the influence of psychical functioning on the immune system), healthy cooking workshops. By providing education and organizing workshops on the ships, we would like to contribute to making people more aware of this matter and to become more receptive in embracing an active approach to ecology, health and organic food. We wish to encourage every individual to understand the importance of making the right choice when it comes to consuming and buying food and the effect it has on our health, quality of life and our overall well-being.
- Every guest has one 30 min massage included in price. For every additional massage there is onboard price list and optional personal arrangements can be made during the trip.
- daily room service
- free wi-fi onboard
- port fees
- luggage handling
The price does not include:
- Transportation to / from airport – ferry port
- National park entrance fee: 10 € (optional)
- On island of Hvar: boat taxi 2,6 € (optional)
- The Captain reserves the right to change the route in case of bad weather conditions
- Guests have to follow ship rules (to be found in written form on the ship) esp. with regards to not bringing drinks on board and in case of inappropriate behavior WELL BEING CRUISE/captain reserves the right in asking clients to disembark
- Departures are guaranteed. Well being cruise reserves the right in cancelling departures with less than 20 participants and changing ship name if need arises
- Well being cruise will not be responsible for any accidents that may occur onboard and insist that clients are informed of this and the need for extra observation and caution whilst being onboard or walking between ship(s) and mainland.
- Passengers on board are obliged to abide to the ship rules, as captain is responsible for the safety of all passengers and the crew. Captain has the right to change the itinerary in case of bad weather or similar inappropriate conditions in ports to ensure safety on board.
- Passports are to be handed to the captain for registration on the first day of the cruise.
- Jumping or diving from the boat during navigation is strictly forbidden. For safety reasons climbing on the masts is also forbidden.
- During rough weather movement should be done with care and as little as possible. The floors can often be wet and slippery. Passengers should take extra care crossing between the boats when they are docked together in port. Do not hesitate to ask a crew member for assistance when crossing. Movement between the ships is at the individual’s responsibility.
- As the ships are explicitly acoustic all passengers are asked to behave accordingly. Special attention must be given to night peace on board, which officially is at midnight.
- Clients are responsible for looking after their personal belongings whilst travelling. The Organizer cannot be held responsible for any personal belongings left behind or damaged on any trip irrespective of the circumstances
- Smoking in the restaurant area and in the cabins is not allowed and when smoking on the deck passengers must not throw cigarette butts in the sea.
- Bed linens must not be taken out of the cabins.
- Passengers are not permitted to bring drinks and food on the boat. This includes all drinks and food products purchased on shore in ports of call. The only exceptions are: personal care products, liquid medicine, food products specifically for infants and food products for special diets. Typical regional products purchased during visits to the ports will be stored on board to be returned to passengers at the end of the cruise.
- Please take special attention not to throw anything into toilets except of toilette paper.
- Guests are obliged to respect meal times on board, as well as departure times to next port.
- Any damage must be compensated to the Operator by the passenger. It is strictly forbidden to throw rubbish into the sea.
- Water is a problem on every boat, therefore please be very rational with it. The same applies to the electricity which runs on the generator.
- Guests must close the portholes in cabins under deck during navigation, to avoid their cabins getting wet by the sea water entering cabin through the porthole.
- Organizer and crew will be available for any questions or queries and will do their best to make your stay on board a most pleasurable one. If organizer and his crew are not providing satisfactory service, please contact our office for further help, as our aim is to make you satisfied during your stay on board.
- Service charge is not included in the price and therefore please tip at your own discretion
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS / DIRECTIVES FOR TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS AND PACKAGE TOURS
Agency organizer of your travel guarantees implementation of program as described and which you have received. Content of program will be full realized as described above, except in case of unexpected conditions ( war, riots, strikes, terrorist attack, sanitary problems, natural disasters, intervention of local authorities)
1. Subject matter of the contract
The subject matter of this contract is the regulation of the mutual relations of the tour operator – the Internet travel agency for tourism, Well Being Cruise j.d.o.o. (hereinafter referred to as AGENCY) and the traveler, i.e. the travel contractor in the case when the travel contractor concludes this contract on the behalf of a third party in the role of a traveler (hereinafter referred to as TRAVELER). This Travel Contract contains General Terms and Conditions for package tours, i.e. it refers to the travel program that contains all the necessary information. The Contract is considered binding once both parties involved provide their agreement (via Internet, fax, e-mail, credit card authorization or bank transfer to the bank account of the Agency) and the Contract assumes full legal effect only when the Agency receives the total payment by the previously agreed date. If the Traveler is not in the position to personally sign the Contract, the Contract becomes legally binding only when the Agency receives the entire agreed amount of travel tour cost or when a strictly determined part of the agreed price with the necessary documentation indisputably insures the payment of the remaining amount by a designated date.
2. Reservations and payment
In order to confirm a reservation, the Traveler pays 30% of the price of the package tour upon registering. The remaining cost of the tour is paid no later than 15 days prior to the beginning of the trip or documentation guaranteeing the indisputable payment of the total cost of the package tour is provided. If the Traveler does not comply with his / her obligations no later than 15 days prior to the eve of the departure date, the reservation will be considered cancelled, without the possibility of refunding any advanced payments.
For all reservations, including reservations “upon request,” (when at the moment of registering the Traveler, capacity for an individual arrangement for a specific trip is unavailable, however, the Agency is able to ensure additional vacancy) the Agency charges a reservation fee in the amount of 20% (per contract). In case there are less than 90 days remaining to the start of the trip, an adequate part of the tour price is paid for such an “upon request” reservation, according to the conditions set forth in Article 10. of this Contract.
The Agency is bound to process such “upon request” reservation within two business days (Saturday is not considered a business day) and the Traveler is notified thereof orally or in writing. If the Agency does not notify the Traveler of the requested arrangement or is not able to ensure the reservation for the requested tour, the total amount of the reservation cost will be refunded to the Traveler. If the Traveler does not accept the requested reservation, which has been confirmed by the Agency, the payment fees as well as the reservation fees will be considered nonrefundable.
3.Content and price of the tours
The content, i.e. the price of the tour, includes everything that the Agency stated in the travel program. Additional services are services that are not included in the price; therefore, the Traveler pays for them separately. Additional services must be requested during the registration process and will be charged in addition to the established price of the tour. Optional and additional services requested by the Traveler during a trip are to be paid to a tour conductor or to the representative of the Agency in the currency of the country where the services are provided. Tour prices are set in Euros and calculated according to the service prices in the reference currency, at the selling rate of the commercial bank of the Agency on a particular day. In the case the exchange rate changes by more than 2%, the Agency retains the right to modify prices. The Agency is entitled to change the prices if the cost of accommodation, meals, transportation and other services alters, or in case of changes affecting the currency exchange rates, that are the basis for calculating the price of the package tour. In order to increase the package price by 10%, the consent of the customer is not required (the increase is calculated on all payment installments). In the case of the price increase greater than 10%, the Traveler has the right to cancel the tour without liability for damages.
4.Categorization and description of services
The offered vessel PRESIDENT or PRESTIGE of the U.T.O. JAVORAK agency is described according to the official categorization of the authorized institution at the moment of the program’s issuance (pictures and the description of the vessel are provided on the web site). If the Traveler has not specifically requested a single or a two-bed cabin, he will accept any cabin officially registered for rent in a particular facility described in the travel program. Accommodation is not possible before 10:00 am on the day of arrival and the same shall be vacated by 9.30 am on the last day of the service, if not stated otherwise in the travel program. For later arrivals to accommodation facilities (after 10:00), it is necessary to inform the Agency beforehand, no later than one day before the departure date, unless it is planned so in the travel program.
5.Changing the program
The Agency has the right to change the program due to the occurrence of unforeseeable or unavoidable circumstances (see Article 1). Booked accommodation may be substituted only by an accommodation unit of the same or higher category, at the expense of the Agency.
The Traveler that registers for an international travel must possess valid travel documents. During registration or by the deadline stated in the program, the Traveler shall provide the Agency with the confirmation of the obtained visa if such is required for the country of travel. The Agency does not guarantee the obtainment of visas. If the Traveler does not fulfill the aforementioned duties, it shall be considered that the Traveler has cancelled the travel. The Traveler shall respect customs and currency regulations of a particular country. If the Traveler cannot continue his journey due to his lack of conformity with regulations, he alone bears all incurred costs and consequences caused by it. If the Traveler loses travel documents or they get stolen during the course of the journey, he is obliged to insure new documents at his / her own cost. The Traveler should take personal responsibility that he himself, his documents and luggage fulfill conditions prescribed by visa, border, customs, health and other regulations of the Republic of Croatia as well as comply with rules of conduct on the vessel and cooperate with the representatives of the travel agency and service providers in good faith. In the event of non-compliance with stated obligations, the Traveler is responsible for the incurred damage, and the Agency assumes no responsibility for the damage. In such a case, the Traveler should settle the amount of damage directly to the Agency. Invalid travel documents or unapproved visas that result in subsequent travel cancellations, does not constrain the Agency in any regard and travel cancellation conditions shall be applied.
7.Agency’s right to changes and cancellation
The Agency can cancel the arrangement completely or partially if before or during the tour unexpected circumstances arise which cannot be predicted, avoided or rectified. If these same circumstances occurred at the time of publishing and selling the program, the Agency would consider them a legitimate reason for not publishing the offer and consequently for not receiving applications and reservation confirmations of the specified arrangements. The Agency is also entitled to cancel the travel tour in case it lacks a sufficient number of participants applied for the specific package tour. In addition to the program of each tour, the Agency must reveal a minimal number of passengers. The Agency is obliged to notify all passengers of the cancellations at least 5 days prior to the commencement of the tour and reimburse the full amount of the paid service.
According to the Law on providing Tourism Services, Agency employees are obliged to offer the Traveler a travel insurance “package” which comprises of voluntary health insurance, accidental injury insurance, luggage insurance and travel cancellation insurance. By signing the contract, the Traveler confirms that he / she was offered a travel insurance package. In the event that the Traveler requests the above-mentioned insurance possibilities, they may be contracted directly with one of insurance providers or with the Agency, whereby the Agency acts only as an intermediary.
9.Travel cancellation insurance
If during travel registration, the Traveler foresees that he or she might cancel his / her travel due to certain circumstances, we recommend that he or she should pay the travel cancellation insurance policy. Cancellation insurance cannot be paid subsequently, but only during the process of travel registration. Cancellation insurance policy requires an obligatory written confirmation and can be applied only in the following situations: military draft, illness or death of a close family member. If the Traveler does not possess a travel cancellation policy, must cancel his / her travel, and has a confirmation of military draft, illness or a close family member’s death, the Agency reserves the right of disbursement in accordance with the regulations stipulated in the Article 10. of this Contract. Upon termination of a travel program, the expenses of obtaining the visa are not disbursed even if the Traveler has a cancellation insurance policy. By paying the cancellation insurance policy, the Traveler transmits all his claims directly to the insurance provider of the acquired cancellation insurance policy, and the Agency should insure all the documentation necessary for the realization of the claims of the Traveler toward the insurance provider regarding the travel arrangement. All cancellation conditions are stipulated in the insurance policy and we recommend that every Traveler should read them carefully.
10.Change of date and cancellation of the travel contract by the traveler
In case of a paid and confirmed booking, for each alteration of date and tour participants applicable cancellation charge will be levied on the Traveler in accordance with the current price lists. If the Traveler cancels or ends the trip, it must be done in writing. The date of written cancellation is used for the calculation of cancellation rates, which will be charged by the Agency according to the following cancellation terms:
- For cancellations up to 90 days prior to the departure, a charge of 30% of the total reservation cost will be applied
- For cancellations in the period between 90 and 76 days prior to the departure, a charge of 40% of the total reservation cost will be applied
- For cancellations in the period between 75 and 51 days prior to the departure, a charge of 50% of the total reservation cost will be applied
- For cancellations in the period between 50 and 31 days prior to the departure, a charge of 60% of the total reservation cost will be applied
- For cancellations in the period between 30 and 16 days prior to the departure, a charge of 80% of the total reservation cost will be applied
- For cancellations in the period between 15 and 0 days prior to the departure, a charge of 100% of the total reservation cost will be applied
- If the Traveler does not arrive to the destination, cancels the service of the accommodation after it began or has invalid and incomplete travel documents, the Agency will charge the total reservation cost.
- For cancellations in the period between 120 and 90 days prior to the departure, a charge of 30% of the total reservation cost will be applied
- For cancellations in the period between 90 and 76 days prior to the departure, a charge of 40% of the total reservation cost will be applied
- For cancellations in the period between 75 and 56 days prior to the departure, a charge of 50% of the total reservation cost will be applied
- For cancellations in the period between 55 and 41 days prior to the departure, a charge of 60% of the total reservation cost will be applied
- For cancellations in the period between 40 and 31 days prior to the departure, a charge of 85% of the total reservation cost will be applied
- For cancellations in the period between 30 and 0 days prior to the departure, a charge of 100% of the total reservation cost will be applied
- If the Traveler does not arrive to the destination or cancels the service of the accommodation after it began, The Agency will charge the total reservation cost.
When the resulting cancellation costs exceed the above-listed cancellation charges, the Agency reserves the right to charge the amount reflecting the actual costs. The above cancellation fees are applied to the change of the departure date or accommodation, as well as to all the other major changes.
11.Obligations of the travel agency
The Agency is responsible for arranging services and selecting appropriate service providers, while respecting the rights and interests of the Traveler in accordance with generally accepted practices in the tourism industry. Furthermore, the Agency is obliged to issue all the adequate documents for the paid tour. The Agency shall not be held responsible for changes owing to unforeseeable circumstances and force majeure during the travel (Article 1) and due to delays in transportation for which the carrier is not liable under applicable laws and international conventions. In these cases, the Traveler will be held responsible for all additional costs.
12.Obligations of the traveler
The Traveler is required to possess valid travel documents. The expenses of loss or theft of personal documents are covered by the Traveler. The tour conductor or the Agency’s representative will help unless it impedes the smooth implementation of the travel program. Furthermore, the Traveler is obliged:
- To respect the customs and the currency regulations of the Republic of Croatia as well as of all the other countries the Traveler visits during the travel
- To abide the rules and regulations in all facilities visited during the course of the trip and to cooperate with service providers in good faith
- To show a payment confirmation (original voucher) upon arrival to the tour conductor or the Agency’s representative. This section applies to organized group travels only.
Should the Traveler not comply with the above-listed obligations, the Traveler is liable for the caused damage and must cover all of the expenses.
The transport of luggage of a prescribed weight, as determined by the carrier, is free of charge.
The Traveler is obliged to advise the Agency of all facts regarding his or her health, habits, etc. that might affect or interfere with safe tour operation (if a specific type of food is necessary due to medical or other reasons, if the Traveler has a chronic disease or suffers from allergies, etc.).
15.Resolution of complaints
The Traveler has the right to file the written complaint to the Agency and seek a reasonable compensation for the incomplete or unsatisfactory realization of the contracted services. The procedure for making a complaint:
- The Traveler submits his / her complaint to the tour conductor, the Agency’s representative or to the service provider right on the spot. If the Traveler does not file the objection following the aforementioned method, and still uses the service, the Traveler forfeits the right to seek any form of compensation. In order to resolve the cause of the complaint, the Traveler is obliged to cooperate with the tour conductor, the representative of the Agency and the service provider in good faith. If the Traveler refuses to accept the solution that corresponds with the paid service, the Agency will not accept any subsequent complaint nor act further on it.
- If the issue is not resolved even after the immediate intervention, the Traveler and the Agency’s representative, or the service provider if the representative is not present, will put down in writing a record of complaint in two copies, signed by both parties. The Traveler keeps one copy of the complaint record.
- Within 8 days after returning from the vacation, the Traveler submits a written complaint to the sales office where he originally bought the tour, enclosing the complaint record signed by the representative along with other relevant documents or potential bills for additional expenses. Incomplete complaints or those filed after the end of the 8-day term will not be taken into consideration. The Agency is obliged to deliver a written decision concerning the complaint within 14 days of the receipt of the complaint. The Agency may postpone the term for making a decision for an additional 14 days maximum, for the purpose of gathering information and verifying statements of the complaint. The Agency will only resolve those complaints where the cause could not have been resolved on the spot.
16.Insurance in case of insolvency or bankruptcy of the travel agency
In the event of insolvency or bankruptcy of the travel agency, Travelers affected by this situation while traveling must contact the insurance provider as soon as possible. This document has the validity of insurance confirmation in the event of bankruptcy or insolvency of the travel agency. Policy number of liability insurance: 802261717.
In accordance with the Act on the Provision of Tourism Services, the Agency has concluded a Liability Insurance Contract with the insurance company EUROHERC osiguranje d.d. for damages caused to a passenger by failure to meet obligations or by partially or inconsistently meeting obligations in relation to the package holiday arrangement.
18.Protection of personal data
The Traveler provides personal information voluntarily. Personal data may be required to arrange for and process requested services and shall be used for further communication between the Agency and the Traveler. The Agency agrees not to disclose the Traveler’s personal data to unrelated third parties or to distribute them out of the country, except for the purpose of further processing of contracted travel arrangements to which the Traveler has consented. An exception to transferring personal data to the third parties pertains to concluding a travel insurance policy, i.e. if the Traveler concludes an insurance policy, personal data shall be passed on to the insurance provider. The Traveler’s personal data will be kept in a database, in accordance with the Management’s decision regarding methods of collection, processing and securing personal information. The Traveler agrees that his / her personal data may be used for the advertising purposes and promotional offers of the Agency.
Notification, which the Passenger receives upon registration, does not oblige the Agency to a greater degree than the notifications and information stated in the travel program itself.
These travel terms and conditions exclude all current conditions and directives for travel. General travel terms and conditions form an integral part of the contract concluded between the Traveler and an authorized travel agency where the traveler registered for a travel program. The parties agree that they will seek to resolve all potential disagreements or disputes by mutual accord. In the event that the dispute cannot be resolved by negotiations and it becomes necessary for either party to seek legal means, said action shall be brought in the court of justice located in Split, the legislation of the Republic of Croatia will be applied.